Inspired by vintage Pendleton Woolen Mills®patterns, this collection takes us on a journey of the beautiful landscapes of our great National Parks enjoyed by millions over the years. Machine washable fabrics and zippered removable covers makes them easy to care for. Filled with 100% polyester Memory Fiber® made from recycled soda bottles. Unique channel chambered liners eliminates fiber from shifting and matains the plush loft that elevates pets off cold floors to keep them happy and healthy. An American iconic brand, we are proud to say these beautiful pieces are" Warrantied to be a Pendleton®"
This pet bed is inspired by the beauty that is the Yosemite National Park. Bold colored stripes are on a sky blue background. The cover is removable for easy care and has a durable cotton bottom. Contrast cording on top and bottom seam.
A portion of this sale will be donated to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America‘s National Parks, to fund important resorative projects in the National Parks.
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Durable 8oz cotton canvas bottom
- Overstuffed with recycled high-loft MemoryFiber™ polyester fill
- Insert features a channel design
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Iconic woven National Park label
- Hidden zipper closure
- Machine washable removable cover
- Designed & assembled in USA with imported components
- Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Additional covers available