Traction boots are designed to prevent slipping on hardwood or tile floors and for outside light duty on snow and grass. Eight sizes - from very small to very large dogs - with our patented comfort foam pad to keep the boot on, with a generous traction patch on the sole!
- Black, sold as a set of four boots
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628. Other patents pending.
- Foam comfort pad helps keep the boots on!
- Patented design for indoor traction and light use outside in the snow.
- Check out the Dog Boot Use Chart for other boots suited for outdoor use.
- Traction for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions who are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors.
- Fleece keeps paws warm and protected from snow balls in light snow conditions.
- Fleece is breathable.
- Generous super-grip sole patch prevents sliding on wood and tile floors.
- Fastens on your dog's paw with one Velcro® strap.
- Fleece is not water resistant in wet snow conditions.
- To prevent puncture of fabric, keep your dogs nails trimmed
- Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
Dog Boot Measuring Instructions: